This article will walk you through configuring your PersonalSign certificate in Microsoft Outlook 2013.
Before your certificate can be configured in Outlook, it must be downloaded & installed into your Windows Certificate Store.
1. Download and Install PersonalSign Certificate
1. Open Outlook
2. Go to File >Options
3. Click Trust Center > Trust Center Settings
4. Click E-Mail Security > Settings…
5. Set a name for your settings:
6. Click Choose next to Signing Certificate
7. Choose your signing certificate from the list. Press OK.
8. Repeat the same process for Encryption Certificate.
9. Once you’ve set your Signing & Encryption certs, press OK on each window to save your settings.