You may need to import a database if you are undertaking disaster recovery or migrating your website to a new hosting solution. Before you can proceed with this process, you will first need to create a database backup to import. Here are the steps you will need to undertake in order to import a database backup.
- Log into your cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the Databases section and click on phpMyAdmin.
3. When phpMyAdmin opens, click the Import tab at the top of the page.
4. When the Import page opens, go to the File to import section at the top. Click on the Choose file button. This will open a dialog box from where you can find the database backup file you wish to import from your device.
5. After you have chosen the file you want to import, leave the settings below with their default values (see image below) and click the Go butto