WordPress is a CMS- Content Management System, available on open source platform used for publishing blogs with power of PHP and MySQL and also a web software which is used to design and develop a beautiful website or blog. It is free and available with thousands of plugins and interactive themes to transform your website into almost anything you can imagine with content and CSS. It is a web template system using a template processor where user can re-arrange widgets without editing PHP or HTML scripts. WordPress hosting is a great product it has numerous advantages like it is easy-to-use, quite powerful blogging tool and with easy GUI (Graphical user interface).
There are certain steps to be followed if you want to Install WordPress from Fantastico :
- Enter cPanel login details and accessed the Fantastico application.
- After a successful logging you will see a WordPress link on the left side of the browser. Please make a click to install WordPress.
- It will show a table with WordPress heading and a link like”New Installation” for New Installation.
- It will ask for your domain name and you can install directory here but it is recommended that the default is used.
- Enter you admin details with Email password and once you have finished with that and ready to Install WordPress. Click finish Installation.
- The WordPress is been installed.
- For more details about installation can also be send to your Email address just Enter an Email address and click on Send Email button at the bottom.
- Click on Back to WordPress and check weather it is been running or not click on “Visit Site”.
- Please make a logging via Administrator Username and Password and you will the admin area of your WordPress and you can easily modify any WordPress setting.